1. You can’t go wrong with a scarf, especially around the holidays, and it doesn’t hurt if it’s a collectible one by Alexander McQueen, $295.
2. I love giving a monogrammed L.L. Bean Boat Tote. They have a flurry of different colors and sizes to choose from and they last forever, $19.95 and up.
3. This Relief Menorah from Jonathan Adler is modern, simple and stylish, $98.
4. Nothing says Christmas like an aromatic Bay Leaf Wreath from Williams-Sonoma, $29.95 to $59.95.
5. Let them travel in style with a Tarmac Passport Holder from Hermes, $195. Love the sky blue color.
6. The Mini Sac from L.A. designer Clare Vivier is the epitome of Parisian chic (I own one in silver and find myself wanting to wear it daily) at a great price point, $169.
7. I give a lot of Personalized Stationery from Rock Scissor Paper, $20. Their styles are whimsical and they turn orders around in a flash.
8. Valerie Confections does gourmet artisan chocolates like a 20 Piece Box of Caramels & Truffles, $46, perfect for those with a sweet tooth.
9. I’m a fan of everything Calypso St. Barth and recently saw these adorable Pom Pom Blankets, which come in four different colors, $60.
10. Thanks to Dean & DeLuca, gourmet Lobster Mac & Cheese will arrive on their doorstep, $48.
11. Fashion lovers will appreciate this special edition Chanel Three Book Set from Assouline, $550. The luxe slipcase is made from black quilted leather.
12. Why not fill Kate Spade’s Larabee Dot Rose Bowl with flowers for a beautiful hostess gift, $150?
13. Cooking classes are great gifts for individuals or couples. Check stores such as Williams-Sonoma and Sur La Table or go the unexpected route (I once gave my fiance a certificate to a sushi making class.)
14. You cannot go wrong, I repeat cannot go wrong, with a gift card to her favorite spa or spot to get a manicure and pedicure. I love giving the gift of Bliss because they have brownies in the lounge and indie tunes.
15. Guys are typically given ties or cufflinks. Mix it up with a Paul Smith Multi Stripe Trim Umbrella that’s equal parts chic and masculine.